What qualifies an item to be in the boneyard?
- Products that do not pass our inspection process
- Products that are missing parts.
- Products that do not work correctly or work intermittently
- Products that were damaged during shipping
- Promo items, items missing a box, items that are scratched, do not work, or damaged.
- Discontinued, Defective, or Display models.
Why would anyone want this junk?
- Collectors or Prop guns, some guns look great but do not work.
- You need parts to rebuild your current AEG
- Hard to find parts.
- You have the ability to fix the problem in the Airsoft product.
- You are interested in learning to repair AEG's and do not want to destroy your own gun.
Trinity Techs do everything possible to provide the best explanation of what is wrong with each gun due to this extra time we put into our boneyard products our prices may be a little higher than other boneyards who do not list what is wrong. Price matching is not available on any boneyard items. Please read each description carefully, no refunds, returns, or exchanges will be issued for ANY boneyard items. All items are sold with NO WARRANTY and AS IS. In the description of the product is everything we know about this particular product. All items are sold like they are pictured we do not break down boneyard items already on the website. Tech Support is not available to help troubleshoot boneyard items.