What qualifies an item to be in the boneyard?
- Products that do not pass our inspection process
- Products that are missing parts.
- Products that do not work correctly or work intermittently
- Products that were damaged during shipping
- Promo items, items missing a box, items that are scratched, work, or damaged.
- Discontinued, Defective, or Display models.
Why would anyone want this junk?
- Collectors or Prop guns, some guns look great but do not work.
- You need parts to rebuild your current AEG
- Hard to find parts.
- You have the ability to fix the problem in the Airsoft product.
- You are interested in learning to repair AEG's and do not want to destroy your own gun.
New gun. Tested fine. One of the stock screws has pulled out of the wooden stock. Could probably attach back pretty easily with some wood glue.